VacuCap® & VacuCap PF Vacuum Filtration Devices
Innovative Bottle-Top Filters for Fast Vacuum Filtration of 100 mL to 5 L of Aqueous Solutions
Vaccum Filtration Made Easy
Explore how VacuCap filter unit can:
- Replace current vacuum filter systems
- Simplify workflow
- Maximize filtration
- Filter faster. Supor® membrane provides high flow rates.
- No need to constantly refill upper fluid reservoir.
- Draws directly from the mixing reservoir.
- Eliminates the possibility of contamination from transfer steps. Filters directly into the desired container.
- Match filter to sample volume by choosing from two sizes.
- Available built-in prefilter increases throughput of particulate-laden solutions such as serum-containing media.
- Environmentally-friendly with minimal plastic waste.
- Patented small design accepts a variety of collection vessels and reduces storage space and waste.
- TA version available with tubing attached to each device for maximum convenience.
- Gamma irradiated, eliminates potential contamination by EtO residuals.
View our video on vacuum filtration made easy
0.1 µm, 60 mm, gamma-irradiated (10/pkg)
Part Number : 4631
0.2 µm, 60 mm, gamma-irradiated (10/pkg)
Part Number : 4632
0.45 µm, 60 mm, gamma-irradiated (10/pkg)
Part Number : 4634